Vorsteiner unveils its take on the Huracán Evo
U.S.-based tuner Vorsteiner is working on an aerodynamic kit for the Lamborghini Huracán Evo, as evidenced by these 3D renderings and the video.
The one thing that immediately catches the eye is that the team favors the more careful approach with the Evo, avoiding anything that would clash with the supercar’s original design philosophy. Vorsteiner indirectly confirms this, stating that the goal is to style the Evo in the same vein as the Huracán Performante and the Aventador SVJ. This explains the large wide front spoiler, ventilated hood cover, side sill splitters, rear diffuser, and fixed rear wing made of carbon fiber.
The tuner adds that the entire body kit is reversible and compatible with the Huracán EVO RWD (LP610).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
- Cabinet-maker builds a gorgeous €70,000 supercar for the love of his 'sunny' kid
- Audi B9 A4 gets long-awaited ABT upgrades
- Lumma spruces up the Aston Martin DBX exterior
- Новый тюнер из Германии поразил роскошным рестомодом Porsche 911