Have you seen a car with dual cabins?
Bring A Trailer has a real exotic on sale right now. Called the Italdesign Aztec and built in 1988, the two-seater features individual cabins for the driver and the passenger.
The roadster only has 414 kilometers (257 miles) on its counter, and the current best offer is U.S. $36,250.
Created by famous Giorgetto Giugiaro himself, the tuner ride hit the Turin Auto Show in Italy 31 years ago. Italdesign proceeded to build only 18 units, instead of the originally announced 50.
The vehicle comes with a climate control system on board, an audio set, satellite navigation, and three remote controls each serving its own purpose. Pop up the hood, and you will see a 2.2-liter turbocharged Audi engine partnered with a five-speed manual gearbox and Lancia Delta Integrale AWD. The nominal output is 250 hp (186 kW).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
- Cabinet-maker builds a gorgeous €70,000 supercar for the love of his 'sunny' kid
- Audi B9 A4 gets long-awaited ABT upgrades
- Lumma spruces up the Aston Martin DBX exterior
- Новый тюнер из Германии поразил роскошным рестомодом Porsche 911