BMW M8 gets bagged for a video game
We have never seen a BMW M8 ride as low as this before, and we can’t help but imagine the BMW M crew clutching their heads and rolling their eyes upon seeing this. Anyway, how do you pull off something like this?
One way would be through the use of an air suspension kit. Another one would involve installing really short, really stiff coilovers. However, according to Instagram user @frzeditz a.k.a. StanceLord, who posted the images, neither is the case here. The catch is, this M8 ain’t real.
It is a virtual 3D model made for GTA V, and you may download it as a mod now. The ultra-deep, five-spoke, bronze-tinted wheels are also fiction, although you could perhaps order something similar from industry-leading vendors.
However, the odds that someone slams a coupe all the way down to asphalt like this are non-zero. First, an M4 GTS has already received this kind of treatment (see video). Second, the Instagram post accumulated more likes than anything else @frzeditz has posted in the past couple of months, which just might attract attention of an experienced tuner shop willing to implement something like this in real life.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- H&R lowering springs now available for BMW 3 Series Touring
- Lamborghini Countach 5000 enjoys exclusive interior treatment
- Russian tuner launches wheel arch extensions for the Porsche Cayenne SUV
- Creative Bespoke churns out a carbon-bodied Mercedes-AMG GT S
- Papadakis Racing nears completion of its 1,000-HP A90 Supra project