Q by Aston Martin to bring new DBX accessories to the Geneva show
The British luxury carmaker’s in-house tuning subdivision has designed a range of stylish upgrades for the marque’s most popular SUV.
The show car, which will be present at the GIMS 2020 starting next week, wears a Satin Xenon Grey paint, 22-inch Gloss Black wheels, and an aerodynamic kit consisting of side sills and bumpers.
Inside, the doors and the center console benefit from expensive carbon fiber trim. Q specifies that the highly decorative finish involves manually stacking 280 layers of carbon fiber, curing them in an oven for 12 hours, and then CNC-machining for another 90 hours.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- H&R lowering springs now available for BMW 3 Series Touring
- Lamborghini Countach 5000 enjoys exclusive interior treatment
- Russian tuner launches wheel arch extensions for the Porsche Cayenne SUV
- Creative Bespoke churns out a carbon-bodied Mercedes-AMG GT S
- Papadakis Racing nears completion of its 1,000-HP A90 Supra project