Vossen shows the world what the Rolls-Royce Cullinan should really look like
U.S.-based forged wheel manufacturer Vossen Wheels has teamed up with MC Customs Miami to produce this Rolls-Royce Cullinan – and we like the result more than most other projects out there.
The ultra-opulent SUV loses its entire chrome trim and changes into matte-grey vinyl, which lends it a particularly elegant appearance. The radiator grille, miniature front spoiler inserts, window bezels and tailgate bar come painted black for contrast. The tailgate badge and the pop-up Spirit of Ecstasy figurine are also black.
It is the 24-inch, black Vossen S17-15T wheel set with RR hubcaps that represents the main highlight and, to our taste, also the biggest improvement. With it installed, the bulky Cullinan gets that much-needed pinch of airy sportiness it otherwise lacks.
A slight suspension lowering rounds off the project.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- H&R lowering springs now available for BMW 3 Series Touring
- Lamborghini Countach 5000 enjoys exclusive interior treatment
- Russian tuner launches wheel arch extensions for the Porsche Cayenne SUV
- Creative Bespoke churns out a carbon-bodied Mercedes-AMG GT S
- Papadakis Racing nears completion of its 1,000-HP A90 Supra project