4th-gen Nissan X-Trail leaks via patent pics
These pictures, officially submitted by Nissan to the Brazil Patent Office, reveal the exterior design of the fourth-generation Nissan X-Trail SUV that was scheduled for premiere before mid-summer.
Overall, the images show the same lines and proportions as we have already seen on the spy photos. There are quad headlights, new bumpers, and a redesigned dashboard.
What remains unknown is the engine range. The X-Trail might actually wind up with multiple hybrid variants to choose from – one based on Nissan’s own design called e-Power, which uses a small IC engine to charge up the batteries, and another based on the same powertrain as the upcoming Mitsubishi Outlander, which shares its primary architecture with the X-Trail.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Toyota unveils Fortuner SUV facelift in Thailand
- Peugeot e-Traveller underway to Europe launch later this year
- Toyota Corolla shows off its sport chops in the new Special Edition
- 2021 Toyota Hilux shows up with better looks, suspension and diesel power
- Chevy Corvette for Europe packs more options and a hefty price tag