ABT Audi RS7-R debuts with 740 hp, new suspension, body kit & cabin
ABT Sportsline has unveiled its own take on the Audi RS7. In its R guise, the sports car gets plenty of visual and technical improvements.
The RS7 leaves the factory equipped with a turbocharged four-liter V8 capable of 600 hp (447 kW) and 800 Nm (590 pound-feet) of torque. The R version by ABT lifts these to 740 hp (552 kW) and 920 Nm (680 lb-ft).
Accessories include new 22-inch wheels, suspension springs and anti-roll bars, and a carbon-fiber aerodynamic kit sprinkled with orange accents. The inside space can also be re-trimmed using genuine leather and carbon fiber inserts.
The standard RS7 needs 3.6 seconds to get from standstill to 100 km/h (62 mph). It remains to be seen how much faster the R is.
ABT will be producing only 125 units priced from €70,000 (upgrade kit only) or €210,300 (car included). The latter option is covered with a two-year warranty.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Classical Saab 96 EV conversion could be yours for mere $1,969
- Godzilla comes to Europe: AutoTopNL takes a 1,400-hp Nissan GT-R to a speedway
- Chevrolet Colorado gets turned into a fiery-tempered monster
- Take a good look at this perfectly restored Porsche 911 G by STRAAT
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020