Papadakis Racing nears completion of its 1,000-HP A90 Supra project
Around six months ago, tuner workshop Papadakis Racing pledged to squeeze over 1,000 horsepower (745+ kW) out of the BMW B58 mill the new Toyota Supra comes equipped with. Based on this video, the target numbers are nearly here.
Company owner Stephan Papadakis himself led the project this time around. The results are already impressive: 750 hp (559 kW) on the dyno should translate into approximately 860 hp (641 kW) at the crank. This is pretty amazing by the standards of the relatively tame three-liter I6 we all know thanks to the BMW Z4 Roadster.
Next thing, the tuner will attempt to raise the boost pressure beyond the current 25 psi. Wishing you the best of luck, Mr. Papadakis!
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Classical Saab 96 EV conversion could be yours for mere $1,969
- Godzilla comes to Europe: AutoTopNL takes a 1,400-hp Nissan GT-R to a speedway
- Chevrolet Colorado gets turned into a fiery-tempered monster
- Take a good look at this perfectly restored Porsche 911 G by STRAAT
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020