Creative Bespoke churns out a carbon-bodied Mercedes-AMG GT S
Creative Bespoke, a custom auto shop based in Arizona, USA, has rolled out an exquisitely refined 2016 Mercedes AMG GT S. Let us see what it packs.
The most immediately obvious modification comes in the shape of an ultra-light, all-carbon aerodynamic kit stylized after the range-topping AMG GT R. Included are a front apron complete with larger air intakes and a spoiler, side skirt extensions, a different rear bumper, a diffuser, and a massive GT rear wing.
However, it is the black DarwinPRO hood cover made of the same material that represents the biggest highlight. We have already seen something similar on the Mercedes-AMG C63, but this one looks much more aggressive. A Plexiglas window sits at the top, enabling a peek at the V8 TT tuned to deliver 665 horsepower (496 kilowatts) to the wheels.
The custom ride takes advantage of Vossen HF-3 Forged Wheels measuring 20 inches on the front axle and 21 inches on the rear one. H&R suspension springs drop it a bit closer to the ground, and a ceramic coating protects the body from damage.
Creative Bespoke usually asks $60,000+ for projects like this one.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Classical Saab 96 EV conversion could be yours for mere $1,969
- Godzilla comes to Europe: AutoTopNL takes a 1,400-hp Nissan GT-R to a speedway
- Chevrolet Colorado gets turned into a fiery-tempered monster
- Take a good look at this perfectly restored Porsche 911 G by STRAAT
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020