Russian tuner launches wheel arch extensions for the Porsche Cayenne SUV
Russia-based auto customizer MTR Design launched its original Porsche Cayenne (PO536) body kit more than a year ago and made it compatible with the Cayenne Coupe in January this year. Starting today, both models get optional extended wheel arches.
The styling package also includes redesigned front and rear aprons, a couple spoilers, a new rear diffuser, and carbon-finished exhaust tips. The fenders are also made of carbon fiber and boast smooth transitions to both ends of the car body. Certain components are manufactured from ABS plastic.
In our opinion, MTR Design has an excellent Cayenne styling kit on offer, which combines understatement with elegance.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Classical Saab 96 EV conversion could be yours for mere $1,969
- Godzilla comes to Europe: AutoTopNL takes a 1,400-hp Nissan GT-R to a speedway
- Chevrolet Colorado gets turned into a fiery-tempered monster
- Take a good look at this perfectly restored Porsche 911 G by STRAAT
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020