Check out this ultra-deluxe G-Class Yachting Limited Edition
Just a couple months ago, Carlex Design unveiled the magnificent wood-and-copper-trimmed Mercedes-Benz G-Class Steampunk Edition (watch the video if you missed it). Today, the luxury interior design firm rolled out another unique SUV, stylized to resemble the finest of marine yachts.
The Carlex G-Yachting Limited Edition boasts a dual-tone paintjob, 22-inch chrome wheels, darkened brake lights, a manually engraved spare wheel cover, and – most importantly – a yacht-themed cabin makeover.
The lower car body and the roof come painted silver to imitate raw metal. Inside, the front seats wear genuine leather, while the seat backs and the floor are lined with wood. Wash-leather wraps the pillars, striped Alcantara dominates the ceiling, and a specially designed coat of arms adorns the ceiling above the second seat row.
The tech stays stock, which in the case of the G-Class means a four-liter, twin-turbo V8 rated at 585 PS (430 kW) and 850 Nm (627 pound-feet) of torque. The transmission is nine-speed automatic.
Pricing and availability for the Mercedes-Benz G-Yachting Limited Edition are pending.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Classical Saab 96 EV conversion could be yours for mere $1,969
- Godzilla comes to Europe: AutoTopNL takes a 1,400-hp Nissan GT-R to a speedway
- Chevrolet Colorado gets turned into a fiery-tempered monster
- Take a good look at this perfectly restored Porsche 911 G by STRAAT
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020