Mazda celebrates 100th birthday with a special edition of its entire range
The Mazda 100th Anniversary series will encompass all vehicles the company currently has on offer, boasting a combination of white body and dark cherry red cabin, as well as multiple ‘100 Years 1920-2020’ badges.
The marque’s first road car didn’t come out until 1960, forty years after the company was established. It was the R360 Coupe, which sported a Bordeaux Red roof and luxury cabin trim. The Anniversary series includes the MX-5 Roadster and the MX-30 SUV with the same top color.
Also on offer are hatchbacks (Mazda2 and Mazda3), the Mazda6 sedan, and a wide range of SUVs (CX-3, CX-30, CX-5, CX-8 и CX-9). None of these is available with the Bordeaux Red roof.
It remains unannounced what kind of premium the 100th Anniversary series comes priced at. Ordering will be available until March 31, 2021.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Toyota unveils Fortuner SUV facelift in Thailand
- Peugeot e-Traveller underway to Europe launch later this year
- Toyota Corolla shows off its sport chops in the new Special Edition
- 2021 Toyota Hilux shows up with better looks, suspension and diesel power
- Chevy Corvette for Europe packs more options and a hefty price tag