2020 ABT RS6-R debuts with aero kit, bespoke cabin & 740 HP
Barely a week has passed since ABT Sportsline showed us its own rendition of the latest Audi RS7, and now the RS6 follows up with the same basic enhancements. Let us delve into details.
Like its sibling revealed last weekend, the 2020 ABT RS6-R will emerge in a limited run of just 125 copies. The prices remain unannounced at this date. Each family hauler gets a complete aerodynamic kit in the same overall design as the RS7-R, but with a few differences. These include deflector fins at both sides of the rear window, and a massive two-piece rear wing in the back.
Cabin options number ten in total and include a carbon-fiber-and-leather finish for the steering wheel, lit running boards, and a complete leather makeover. Those who still want more may even opt for bespoke carbon-fiber paneling in their RS6.
From the technical aspect, the ABT version of the wagon gets height-adjustable suspension and sports-grade stabilizer bars. Lightweight forged ABT High Performance HR22 wheels measuring 22 inches in diameter are suggested for the model, but as usual, you may opt for any of the numerous other sets available.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Classical Saab 96 EV conversion could be yours for mere $1,969
- Godzilla comes to Europe: AutoTopNL takes a 1,400-hp Nissan GT-R to a speedway
- Chevrolet Colorado gets turned into a fiery-tempered monster
- Take a good look at this perfectly restored Porsche 911 G by STRAAT
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020