Twice Tuned: Fostla tackles a Brabus 700 Widestar
With 585 horsepower at the crank, the Mercedes-AMG G 63 is quite impressive as it is, and things get even wilder with the Brabus 700 Widestar tuning. For those who want even more, though, Fostla has a solution.
The company based in Hannover, Germany specializes in car wraps of all sorts. Being partners with Brabus enables it to offer even greater freedom of tuning and personalization to customers.
This particular G-Class came to Fostla already equipped with the Brabus PowerXtra B40-700 kit, which raised the output of its 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 to 700 hp (522 kW) and 950 Nm (700 lb-ft) of torque. The tuner also gave it a powerful-sounding exhaust system, a carbon-fiber aero kit, and 24-inch wheels wrapped in variable-width tires.
The Fostla team improves upon this design by dropping the suspension height by another 30 mm (1.2 inches) and giving the body a splendid Pearlescent White finish. Inside, it adds a Starry Sky LED ceiling that you could originally only find in Rolls-Royce vehicles. The rest of the cabin stays typical Brabus, with dark-hued leather covering every surface in sight, occasional Alcantara inserts, and gloss black / carbon fiber accents.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020
- Mazda MX-5 looks weird, but kinda cute in this Bugeye guise
- Chip-tuned Alpine A110 rivals A110S in sheer engine power
- Ukraine-designed all-terrain bus wins two prestigious international awards
- Toyota to unveil the new Fortuner & Hilux Revo on June 4