Volkswagen T-Roc R wins agility points thanks to shorter H&R springs
German suspension parts manufacturer H&R has launched a lowering kit for one of Volkswagen Group’s best-selling vehicles, the compact-sized T-Roc SUV.
The upgrade is only compatible with the R spec, meaning its native sports-grade suspension and adaptive shock absorbers. For €294, you can drop the ride height by one inch (25mm) while reducing rolling behavior during fast turns and making the car more responsive overall.
As usual, the company also sells its Trak+ wheel spacers for those willing to add between 0.2 and 1.2 inches (6 and 30 millimeters, respectively) to the wheel span. The spacers start from €45 per axle.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020
- Mazda MX-5 looks weird, but kinda cute in this Bugeye guise
- Chip-tuned Alpine A110 rivals A110S in sheer engine power
- Ukraine-designed all-terrain bus wins two prestigious international awards
- Toyota to unveil the new Fortuner & Hilux Revo on June 4