Listen to the roar of a straight-piped C8 Chevy Corvette
Fabspeed has designed this straight-pipe exhaust system for the newest C8 Chevrolet Corvette. Hit Play and indulge yourself in this eardrum-rending experience.
The manufacturer says the new unit weighs nine kilos (20 lbs) lighter than the stock one, mostly due to the lacking muffler. It comes with a remotely controlled valve that allows you to fine-tune the sound profile to your liking.
The mod even has a practical value, because it raises the engine performance by 4 hp (3 kW) and 8 Nm (6 lb-ft) of torque. Of course, it is too loud for casual driving in most countries and is therefore primarily intended for racetrack use.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Classical Saab 96 EV conversion could be yours for mere $1,969
- Godzilla comes to Europe: AutoTopNL takes a 1,400-hp Nissan GT-R to a speedway
- Chevrolet Colorado gets turned into a fiery-tempered monster
- Take a good look at this perfectly restored Porsche 911 G by STRAAT
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020