Another Ferrari F430 gets surprisingly good tuning
Wealth and good taste do not always coexist, as evidenced by countless disfigured luxury vehicles out there. Ferrari is affected, too, but this gorgeous F430 coupe makes us genuinely happy for the Italian marque.
The owner of the car fitted it with a sleek front spoiler lip, a set of BBS FL Forged rims 19 inches across, and carbon-ceramic Brembo brakes. Lowered suspension and carbon fiber seats further emphasize the sporty disposition of what is already a splendid supercar, without clashing with the original design philosophy.
Tech-wise, this specific F430 boasts an all-new carbon fiber air intake system, as well as a Capristo exhaust system elegantly framed by the new rear diffuser.
Quite a looker, isn’t she?
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Classical Saab 96 EV conversion could be yours for mere $1,969
- Godzilla comes to Europe: AutoTopNL takes a 1,400-hp Nissan GT-R to a speedway
- Chevrolet Colorado gets turned into a fiery-tempered monster
- Take a good look at this perfectly restored Porsche 911 G by STRAAT
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020