Ford unveils Ranger Thunder for Europe
Ford has prepared a limited run of its Ranger pickup truck for Europe. Called Thunder, it comes limited to 4,500 production units starting from £32,965 in the UK.
Based on the Ranger Wildtrak spec, the new edition boasts a grey paintjob interspersed with red accents, special logos, and a matte-black model badge.
The cabin comes wrapped in black leather. The stitching is red, there are embroidered ‘Thunder’ logos, illuminated running boards, and black floor mats.
The rest of the features stay stock, which in case of the Wildtrak means 18-inch wheels, LED headlights, and dark body trim instead of the usual chrome trim. Truck bed partition and cover are optional.
Powering the pickup is a 2.0-liter turbocharged diesel engine rated at 213 hp (132 kW) and 500 Nm (369 lb-ft), which connects to a 10-speed automatic transmission and AWD system.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Toyota unveils Fortuner SUV facelift in Thailand
- Peugeot e-Traveller underway to Europe launch later this year
- Toyota Corolla shows off its sport chops in the new Special Edition
- 2021 Toyota Hilux shows up with better looks, suspension and diesel power
- Chevy Corvette for Europe packs more options and a hefty price tag