McLaren unwraps the especially venomous 600LT Spider for USA
McLaren and MSO have joined efforts to produce McLaren 600LT Spider Segestria Borealis, the farewell edition of the British roadster meant for sale in the United States. The batch consists of only 12 cars and borrows its name from the infamously deadly tube web spider.
Each car comes painted Borealis Black MSO Defined, a special color that gives off various tints depending on the light angle. The Napier Green accents at the front end mimic the spider’s chelicera (pincers). The black forged rims are also new, there are green brake calipers, and the rear wing sports cobweb graphics. The cabin follows in the same vein, with black Alcantara dominating the space and the rare green highlights setting the mood.
The trim includes the full MSO Clubsport package, which means carbon fiber seats and finish elements, titanium wheel hardware, carbon fiber fender vents, a reversing camera, and a 12-channel Bowers & Wilkins audio system.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Toyota unveils Fortuner SUV facelift in Thailand
- Peugeot e-Traveller underway to Europe launch later this year
- Toyota Corolla shows off its sport chops in the new Special Edition
- 2021 Toyota Hilux shows up with better looks, suspension and diesel power
- Chevy Corvette for Europe packs more options and a hefty price tag