Accessorized MINI Countryman boasts serious off-road chops
For ten years, the MINI Countryman has been serving as the support car of the X-Raid team, quintuple winner of the Dakar Rally. No wonder the team decided to launch a range of rally-themed accessories for the model.
The Countryman gets a suspension lift kit and new high-profile tires, thus gaining 10 cm (4 inch) of extra ground clearance. Two LED floodlights and an aluminum rack get added to the roof, and the body gets MINI Piano Black treatment with sparse orange accents.
There will be options to buy all the components in a single package or go for individual parts, but pricing and availability dates remain unannounced so far.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Toyota unveils Fortuner SUV facelift in Thailand
- Peugeot e-Traveller underway to Europe launch later this year
- Toyota Corolla shows off its sport chops in the new Special Edition
- 2021 Toyota Hilux shows up with better looks, suspension and diesel power
- Chevy Corvette for Europe packs more options and a hefty price tag