Renault Mégane RS gets some attention from JMS/Barracuda
German tuner JMS Fahrzeugteile rarely tackles large-scale tuning projects, preferring to achieve the greatest effect with the least means possible. Let’s see how that works out with this Renault Mégane RS.
The hot hatch received the state-of-the-art Ultralight Series Project 3.0 wheel set by Barracuda Racing Wheels. Despite being 19 inches in diameter and 8.5 inches wide, the rims fit their respective arches perfectly and lend the car a sportier overall appearance. A closer look reveals slight fender flares at the front.
KW Variant 3 coilovers have been installed for a fashionable drop in ride height, and the entire car body has been wrapped in a textured chameleon wrap capable of changing its hue depending on the view angle.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020
- Mazda MX-5 looks weird, but kinda cute in this Bugeye guise
- Chip-tuned Alpine A110 rivals A110S in sheer engine power
- Ukraine-designed all-terrain bus wins two prestigious international awards
- Toyota to unveil the new Fortuner & Hilux Revo on June 4