Larte Design suggests plowing dirt with your Aurus Senat luxury limo
Last fall, Moscow-based car atelier KHANN has sketched up a modest body kit for the opulent Aurus Senat saloon, called KHANN Aurus GT Concept Widebody. A couple of days ago, another Russian tuner offered an extreme alternative to that one.
In essence, what Larte Design proposes is a rally car / SUV conversion kit for a top-notch vehicle inspired by Bentley and Rolls-Royce brands. Included in the package are an aggressive-looking front bumper, a new hood, fender flares, mirrors, side sills, and a rear spoiler.
Aside from the aerodynamic parts, the list includes dual LED light bars on the roof inexplicably shaped like air intakes, and dual exhaust tips at both the sides of the car, placed there in addition to the already present quad tailpipes at the rear end. Just how this is supposed to work remains unclear. A suspension lift kit and off-road tires round off the changes.
Larte has only revealed these virtual sketches of the styling project thus far, and no time estimations have been provided regarding its completion.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020
- Mazda MX-5 looks weird, but kinda cute in this Bugeye guise
- Chip-tuned Alpine A110 rivals A110S in sheer engine power
- Ukraine-designed all-terrain bus wins two prestigious international awards
- Toyota to unveil the new Fortuner & Hilux Revo on June 4