Audi RS6 Avant gets the much-anticipated H&R lowering kit
The Audi RS6 C8 Avant may have the basic shape of a family car, but no one familiar with it would deny that it is a high performance vehicle through and through. It therefore comes as no surprise that H&R chose to design lowering springs for the model.
The kit is already available for purchase and costs €458 in Germany. Once installed, it drops the ride height by 35 millimeters (1.4 inches) on both axles, rendering the wagon more stable in fast turns. The manufacturer claims the new springs preserve the nominal loads and overall comfort level of the stock ones.
New RS6 owners are also invited to purchase H&R Trak+ wheel spacers (starting at €77/axle) to extend the wheel span by 16 millimeters (0.6 inches) or more.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- 727 hp and exclusive trim: Manhart updates its BMW X5 M tune for 2020
- Mazda MX-5 looks weird, but kinda cute in this Bugeye guise
- Chip-tuned Alpine A110 rivals A110S in sheer engine power
- Ukraine-designed all-terrain bus wins two prestigious international awards
- Toyota to unveil the new Fortuner & Hilux Revo on June 4