Toyota to unveil the new Fortuner & Hilux Revo on June 4
The Japanese automotive corporation will introduce its next-gen Fortuner and Hilux Revo models on Thursday, June 4, 2020.
Professional racecar driver Fernando Alonso is currently test-driving the Hilux Revo pickup before production. In its final form, the truck will get a new radiator grille, anti-fog lamps and suspension parts. It will also ship with a new 2.8-liter engine.
In turn, the Fortuner SUV gets new headlights, redesigned anti-fog light sockets, a different front grille, and a bumper fitted with L-shaped reflectors.
The cabin will likely stay unchanged in case of the 2021 Toyota Fortuner, although customers will receive certain trim options and tech extras.
The SUV will come powered by a 2.8-liter diesel engine rated at 177 hp (132 kW), as well as other engines that the company doesn’t go into detail on.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Ford GT Le Mansory is a carbon-bodied sports car like no other
- Video: HPT-tuned BMW M5 goes up against some strong rivals
- Chief Keef shows off his yellow Lamborghini Urus
- Video: McLaren 720S runs like the wild beast it is with 1,100 HP under the hood
- Eagle launches production of its Lightweight E-Type replica