Video: McLaren 720S runs like the wild beast it is with 1,100 HP under the hood
Few McLaren 720S owners would dare to fiddle with its drivetrain, which puts up to 720 hp (530 kW) and 770 Nm (568 lb-ft) of torque to the ground as is. Still, a guy from Miami felt like tuning it some more – and couldn’t be happier with the result.
Wheels Boutique carried out the project, replacing the turbine chargers with larger ones, installing a new exhaust system and tweaking software. In the end, the nominal output rose past the 1,100 hp (820 kW) mark!
Watch the video if you want to see a 720S that can do a quarter-mile in barely above eight seconds.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Tuned Lambo Urus vs. Rolls-Royce Wraith: The Unlikely Drag Race
- Ford GT Le Mansory goes up on sale for €1,800,000
- Posaidon lands G-Wagen with supercar levels of horsepower
- ABT Sportsline celebrates 125 years in business by introducing the ABT RSQ8-R
- Video: Huracan Super Trofeo barely avoids disaster, laps up Nürburgring in 6:48