Chief Keef shows off his yellow Lamborghini Urus
Chief Keef, a 24-year-old U.S. rapper, contracted RDB LA auto shop to have his Lamborghini Urus customized. The ultra-opulent SUV ended up with an ostentatious yellow wrap, enormous wheels and an aerodynamic kit.
The car was black when it left the factory, but now, only the hood, the roof, the bumpers and the grille remind of the fact. The yellow vinyl destroys all understatement, assisted by an aggressive front spoiler, wheel arches, two rear spoilers and diffuser made of carbon fiber.
Low suspension and aftermarket 24-inch wheels round off the styling in an impressive manner, while an FI Exhaust system with carbon-trimmed tips lends the stock engine a powerful new sound.
The drivetrain stays unmodded as far as we know, and new equipment inside notably includes a breath analyzer. Well, better to acknowledge your problem than to run from it, right?
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Tuned Lambo Urus vs. Rolls-Royce Wraith: The Unlikely Drag Race
- Ford GT Le Mansory goes up on sale for €1,800,000
- Posaidon lands G-Wagen with supercar levels of horsepower
- ABT Sportsline celebrates 125 years in business by introducing the ABT RSQ8-R
- Video: Huracan Super Trofeo barely avoids disaster, laps up Nürburgring in 6:48