Ford delivers the remaining Mustang Mach-E specs
The U.S.-based automotive giant has released full specifications of its newest SUV, the “Mustang” Mach-E.
The entry-level, single-engine, RWD spec opens the lineup with 269 hp (200 kW) and 355 kilometers (220 miles) of EPA-rated range. A slightly more expensive version offers 294 hp (220 kW) and 475 km (295 miles), respectively.
During the launch event, Ford said that the dual-engine Mach-E would churn out 337 hp (250 kW) in Standard and 465 hp (345 kW) in Sport spec. Both only have 325 km (202 miles) of range to offer, but paying for a larger battery will get you as far as 425 km (264 miles).
Prices in the United States start at $43,895 for the single-motor version before all options.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- VW to launch traction battery production in the USA
- Hyundai says Ioniq 5 will surpass Kona Electric in all respects
- Next-gen Mercedes S-Class integrates lighting with safety features
- Hyundai & Aptiv establish Motional, a self-driving automobile sub-brand
- Video: Ford Bronco tackles Hell’s Revenge trail in Moab Desert