Check out this Lambo Huracan pretending it’s a De Tomaso Pantera
Ares Design has released a video showing their latest project called Panther ProgettoUno. The tuner took a Lamborghini Huracan as a starting point and put it in an all-new carbon-fiber body resembling that of the De Tomaso Pantera.
The car indeed looks like a very good replica of the original De Tomaso Pantera from the 1970s. Its decisive advantage lies under the hood: a naturally aspirated V10 5.2 sends 650 hp (485 kW) and 540 Nm (400 lb-ft) to the wheels via a dual-clutch transmission. Reaching 100 km/h from standstill is a matter of 3.1 seconds, and the top speed lies at 350 km/h (217 mph).
The Panther ProgettoUno is the first vehicle built within the framework of a larger project called Legends Reborn. Ares Design intends to resurrect a whole range of famous 20th-century cars in new bodies, including the Ferrari 250 GTO.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Tuned Lambo Urus vs. Rolls-Royce Wraith: The Unlikely Drag Race
- Ford GT Le Mansory goes up on sale for €1,800,000
- Posaidon lands G-Wagen with supercar levels of horsepower
- ABT Sportsline celebrates 125 years in business by introducing the ABT RSQ8-R
- Video: Huracan Super Trofeo barely avoids disaster, laps up Nürburgring in 6:48