Saleen pledges to improve the new Bronco
The resurrected Ford Bronco only debuted a couple of days ago (watch the video if you missed it), but tuners are already rushing in to offer aftermarket upgrades for it. Saleen is the first such company; let’s see what it plans to do with the off-roader.
The Saleen Bronco depicted on the early photos here sports new fenders, a roof-mounted light bar, an external spare wheel holder, a massive black rear spoiler, and the iconic Olympia livery inspired by the Big Oly. The hardcore off-roader had a Bronco-like design and won two Baja 1000 rally raids.
In all likelihood, Saleen will also tackle the chassis and suspension – and probably more than that, although the company stays silent on that count.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Tuned Lambo Urus vs. Rolls-Royce Wraith: The Unlikely Drag Race
- Ford GT Le Mansory goes up on sale for €1,800,000
- Posaidon lands G-Wagen with supercar levels of horsepower
- ABT Sportsline celebrates 125 years in business by introducing the ABT RSQ8-R
- Video: Huracan Super Trofeo barely avoids disaster, laps up Nürburgring in 6:48