Batmobile, DeLorean time machine and Ectomobile go on sale in the USA
Ever dreamed of owning a crazy fantasy movie vehicle? On August 1, an auction house in the United States will attempt to sell Batman’s ride of choice, Marty’s time-traveling DMC DeLorean and the wagon from the Ghostbusters movie.
All three replicas were confiscated from a man presented with medical insurance fraud charges. None were filmed in the actual movies, but they still look painstakingly crafted after their respective sources of inspiration.
The cars are in relatively poor condition, with the 1959 Cadillac Ectomobile shedding its paint and the 1981 DMC DeLorean having cracked leather on the seats.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Tuned Lambo Urus vs. Rolls-Royce Wraith: The Unlikely Drag Race
- Ford GT Le Mansory goes up on sale for €1,800,000
- Posaidon lands G-Wagen with supercar levels of horsepower
- ABT Sportsline celebrates 125 years in business by introducing the ABT RSQ8-R
- Video: Huracan Super Trofeo barely avoids disaster, laps up Nürburgring in 6:48