Chevrolet Silverado SVE packs 800 HP, emerges in a series of 50
Specialty Vehicle Engineering (SVE) has unveiled another special edition of the Chevrolet Silverado truck, landing it with a slew of visual and technical improvements.
The stock 6.2-liter V8 received a boost similar to that the Yenko S/C Camaro received some time ago, ending up with roughly 800 hp (600 kW) and barely under 1,000 Nm (740 lb-ft) of torque. Transmission, suspension and exhaust system were all upgraded to match the new specs, and a look behind the spokes of new 22-inch wheels reveals Brembo performance brakes.
The company will be delivering fifty units via official Chevrolet dealerships. Customers will be able to choose between 2WD and 4WD.
A couple of years ago, SVE produced a similar build called Yenko Silverado. You can have a look at it on the video here.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Tuned Lambo Urus vs. Rolls-Royce Wraith: The Unlikely Drag Race
- Ford GT Le Mansory goes up on sale for €1,800,000
- Posaidon lands G-Wagen with supercar levels of horsepower
- ABT Sportsline celebrates 125 years in business by introducing the ABT RSQ8-R
- Video: Huracan Super Trofeo barely avoids disaster, laps up Nürburgring in 6:48