New Rolls-Royce Ghost brings together core values and latest trends
Rolls-Royce CEO has reveals a few details concerning the next generation of the Ghost saloon.
According to him, the vehicle will incorporate all the brand values while also reflecting the modern technological trends, becoming an item of “post-luxury”.
The Ghost is the best-selling Rolls-Royce on the market, so the company had screened the opinion of many potential buyers prior to designing it. It is reported that many said they wanted the updated saloon to be minimalistic.
In the end, the RR badge and labels will likely remain the only unchanged design elements. Other than that, the Ghost will be based on the same technical platform as the Phantom and Cullinan.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Porsche ex-designer patents a supercar in Japan
- Porsche confirms Panamera’s latest Nürburgring lap record
- Hyperion Motors reveals XP-1, a hydrogen supercar with 1,000+ miles of range
- Jeep Gladiator Farout Concept heralds the coming of EcoDiesel V6 3.0
- 1st Skoda EV revealed on pre-production sketches