Skoda teases the Enyaq iV cabin
Czech car marque Skoda keeps raising the hype around its upcoming all-electric SUV, the Enyaq iV. This time around, we are treated to a couple of interior pics.
The battery crossover vehicle doesn’t just have a digital dashboard, but also a heads-up display with Augmented Reality support. Then there is a multimedia display measuring 13 inches across and a touchpad located next to the modest-sized gear selector.
The steering wheel sports two spokes and function buttons, while the HVAC system uses traditional hardware controls. The entire front panel has backlighting, and there is a wireless gadget charger as well.
The trim makes use of environment-friendly materials, including olive-tinted leather and recycled plastics.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- VW to launch traction battery production in the USA
- Hyundai says Ioniq 5 will surpass Kona Electric in all respects
- Next-gen Mercedes S-Class integrates lighting with safety features
- Hyundai & Aptiv establish Motional, a self-driving automobile sub-brand
- Video: Ford Bronco tackles Hell’s Revenge trail in Moab Desert