Mind-boggling luxury: Vilner tackles the Ferrari California T
The Ferrari California is a relatively frequent visitor to tuner shops – Novitec N-Largo body kit and Forgiato wheels come to mind. Until today, however, we have never seen anyone redo its cabin trim. Let's see Bulgarian luxury interior designer Vilner fill in the gap.
According to the founder and owner of the shop, Atanas Vilner, the project was “all about emotions and passion.” The photos illustrate this principle perfectly: the combination of black and red, the unbelievably smooth, soft animal skin, neat white stitching – everything here exists to impress and evokes associations with fine lingerie. Carbon-fiber details and Alcantara adorned with an unusual wavy pattern complement the sexy looks, and great love to detail can be seen in the way the steering wheel, dashboard and center console are decorated.
Vilner does not reveal the exterior of the supercar completely, but the few available low-light shots evidence plenty of effort put into this aspect as well. Note especially the stock Ferrari wheels with the inner spokes painted bright crimson.
Quite envy-inducing, don’t you think?
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Tuned Lambo Urus vs. Rolls-Royce Wraith: The Unlikely Drag Race
- Ford GT Le Mansory goes up on sale for €1,800,000
- Posaidon lands G-Wagen with supercar levels of horsepower
- ABT Sportsline celebrates 125 years in business by introducing the ABT RSQ8-R
- Video: Huracan Super Trofeo barely avoids disaster, laps up Nürburgring in 6:48