Honda S660 gains even more eye candy after visiting Mugen
The Honda S660 is a truly beautiful mid-engine compact roadster that frankly wouldn’t look out of place in Europe or the USA – but it doesn’t sell outside of Japan. Throw a glance at the latest body kit for it by Mugen, and the injustice will hurt especially badly.
The kit is analogous to the one the tuner showed us at the Tokyo Auto Salon 2020 back in January. Included are two aerodynamically shaped bumpers and side skirts. The front bumper comes painted in two colors – the main body color and Dark Gun Metallic. Anti-fog lights in well-rounded glass caps are optional.
The rear bumper and spoiler are compatible with the stock exhaust system, but Mugen offers its own performance-oriented version at a premium.
A new forged aluminum wheel set named F8 complements the kit. The rims come finished Graphite Grey and measure 15×5 inches at the front end and 16×6 at the rear.
Last but not least, those willing to squeeze the most handling performance out of their roadster may opt for Yamaha Performance shocks.
The entire kit costs around U.S. $5,000.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: This is how you ruin an Infiniti QX70 (please don’t)
- 50-year-old Ford Bronco gets cut to 2/3rds of its length (but not really)
- Racing driver teases a front-engined DeLorean DMC-12
- Mansory launches Porsche Taycan body kit, wheels and accessories
- Video: Diesel-powered BMW 2 Series gets NOS, 572 HP