Manhart puts X-Mas colors on the Mini JCW
It’s only October, but some people seem anxious to see 2020 out of the door – an idea we frankly can absolutely get behind. For its part, tune-up shop Manhart offers us a cheerful Christmas-themed, power-boosted Mini John Cooper Works.
In its Manhart F350 Mini JCW guise, the hot hatch flaunts a British Racing Green livery with sporty red accents, 19-inch Manhart Concave One wheels and lowered suspension. You can use regular shortened springs (-15mm front, -20mm rear) or opt for any of the three available AST Suspension coilover kits (Netherlands-made). The coilovers are said to be freely adjustable across all the main parameters.
The two-liter turbocharged four-pot also gets its share of attention. The power rises from 301 to 350 hp (224 to 260 kW, respectively), while the torque goes from 450 to 530 Nm (332 to 390 lb-ft). On the technical side of things, the engine kit consists of an in-house intercooler, an exhaust system with an added particle filter, and an ECU tune.
Manhart specifies that you can pick other color schemes for your F350 Mini JCW, not necessarily the greed-and-red Christmas theme shown here.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- SARD dresses the 5th-gen Supra into a carbon suit
- Mid-engined Corvette gains yet another carbon body kit
- Vintage BMW 3.0 CSL E9 racer revived as a street-legal replica
- Zagato family buys out the first two Zagato Heritage Twins by R-Reforged
- Overfinch waves current-gen Range Rover goodbye with Velocity Final Edition