Tesla Model 3 dons a stylish carbon-fiber kit
Vivid Racing, a not particularly well-known tuner shop from Arizona, offers an affordable carbon-fiber package for those wishing to liven up the exterior of their Tesla Model 3.
Included in the kit are a front spoiler with an aesthetically pleasing pattern created by interwoven fibers, side skirts that are 0.5” (13mm) longer than the OEM sills, a trunk lid spoiler, and a diffuser. The latter component definitely stands out the most and endows Elon Musk’s sedan with a healthy dose of sportiness. Vivid Racing claims it does not only serve an ornamental purpose, also improving handling and stability at higher accelerations.
The entire package goes for a rather attractive $3,686.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- SARD dresses the 5th-gen Supra into a carbon suit
- Mid-engined Corvette gains yet another carbon body kit
- Vintage BMW 3.0 CSL E9 racer revived as a street-legal replica
- Zagato family buys out the first two Zagato Heritage Twins by R-Reforged
- Overfinch waves current-gen Range Rover goodbye with Velocity Final Edition