Video: ABT-tuned Audi RSQ8-R hits the speedway
The AutoTopNL team of reviewers has laid its hands on a rare and expensive Audi RSQ8-R. ABT Sportsline said there would only be 125 such vehicles, each packing 740 PS (730 hp / 544 kW) along with 920 Nm (678 lb-ft) of torque.
We recommend watching both videos for the full exposure. Other than that, it turned out during testing that the bulky crossover SUV needs 3.48 seconds to reach 100 km/h (62 mph) and covers a quarter-mile strip in 11.33 seconds. Hitting 200 km/h (124 mph) is a matter of almost exactly 12 seconds, which essentially puts the SUV side-by-side with the opulent Lamborghini Urus. As for the top speed, it surpasses even that of the Urus and amounts to 315 km/h (196 mph).
Aside from the power upgrade, the bespoke RS Q8 by ABT also incorporates a carbon-fiber aero kit, 23-inch ABT High Performance HR wheels, a new steering wheel and local interior improvements.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- SARD dresses the 5th-gen Supra into a carbon suit
- Mid-engined Corvette gains yet another carbon body kit
- Vintage BMW 3.0 CSL E9 racer revived as a street-legal replica
- Zagato family buys out the first two Zagato Heritage Twins by R-Reforged
- Overfinch waves current-gen Range Rover goodbye with Velocity Final Edition