The Novitec-tuned McLaren 620R has arrived
McLaren will only ever build 225 units of its 620R supercar priced from $300,000, but if you feel that’s still not exclusive enough for you, Novitec has a solution.
The German tuner has acquired this street-legal rendition of the McLaren 570S GT4 and fitted it with a plethora of aftermarket components, including carbon-fiber air intake covers, side skirts, mirror caps and rear bumper. It proceeded to swap the OEM wheels out for in-house-designed rims sized 20” front and 21” rear. As far as the exhaust system goes, you may want to pay extra for a unit made of Inconel, a highly heat-resistant alloy actively used in formula One racecars.
The engine bay receives its share of attention, too. The stock twin-turbo V8 gets tuned to 710 PS (700 hp / 522 kW) and 710 Nm (524 lb-ft) of torque, which puts it 90 PS (89 hp / 66 kW) and 90 Nm (66 lb-ft) above factory values. The supercar hits 100 km/h (62 mph) mere 2.8 seconds from the launch and only encounters its speed ceiling at 328 km/h (204 mph).
Contact Novitec for pricing and other information regarding the tuned McLaren 620R.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mid-engined Corvette gains yet another carbon body kit
- Vintage BMW 3.0 CSL E9 racer revived as a street-legal replica
- Zagato family buys out the first two Zagato Heritage Twins by R-Reforged
- Overfinch waves current-gen Range Rover goodbye with Velocity Final Edition
- Manhart rolls out a 550-HP upgrade for its A90 Supra