C8 Corvette gets its Pandem styling treatment
After revealing the first sketches of its impending body kit for the C8 Chevrolet Corvette, Japanese tuner Pandem Rocketbunny Tra-Kyoto finally starts shipping the package. LTMotorwerks, from California, is responsible for this tuned example.
Installed here are a massive front splitter, side skirt extensions, bolt-on fender flares that look uncannily like those of the Lambo Urus, and a rear diffuser. The rear wing is by far our favorite part, however, looking like something shaped by the wind itself.
Aside from all the carbon fiber trappings, the ‘Vette flaunts LD97 Forged rims with a six-spoke design and Toyo Tires, and rides low thanks to an obligatory air-ride suspension.
The kit costs around $7,000 USD before taxes, shipping, installation or painting.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- SARD dresses the 5th-gen Supra into a carbon suit
- Mid-engined Corvette gains yet another carbon body kit
- Vintage BMW 3.0 CSL E9 racer revived as a street-legal replica
- Zagato family buys out the first two Zagato Heritage Twins by R-Reforged
- Overfinch waves current-gen Range Rover goodbye with Velocity Final Edition