Video: Tiny Tesla Cybertruck replica races a DeLorean, breaks down
If you thought you had seen everything, wait until you see the iconic DeLorean DMC-12 doing its darnedest to outrun a baby Cybertruck.
The Back to the Future star brings its 2.9-liter V6 to the fight, rated at just 150 PS (148 hp / 110 kW).
The mini-pickup is a whole different story, however. It only reaches up to an adult man’s waist height or so, and you must use a roof hatch to climb in into the only seat available inside. The replica has a painstakingly copied exterior with what appears to be correct proportions, LED DRLs and a truck bed.
Inside the self-proclaimed Tesla’s bastard are a steering wheel, pedals, and an infotainment system with a display. Triple electric motors exert 850 Nm (627 lb-ft) of torque.
Watch the video and be impressed!
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- SARD dresses the 5th-gen Supra into a carbon suit
- Mid-engined Corvette gains yet another carbon body kit
- Vintage BMW 3.0 CSL E9 racer revived as a street-legal replica
- Zagato family buys out the first two Zagato Heritage Twins by R-Reforged
- Overfinch waves current-gen Range Rover goodbye with Velocity Final Edition