Tuner equips the Silverado for heavy off-road use
SVE showed us its take on the Yenko/SC Silverado pickup this summer, landing it with a lowering kit and a healthy engine boost. This time around, it offers us something quite different. Let’s have a look.
The truck still uses the 6.2-liter LT1 V8 supercharged to deliver 812 PS (800 hp / 596 kW) and 976 Nm (720 lb-ft), but rides higher thanks to BDS suspension components.It also boasts a new hood, radiator grille, 20-inch wheels wrapped in Nitto Ridge Grappler tires, and performance brakes.
A total of 50 Yenko/SC Silverado Off-Road trucks will be built, and prices remain unannounced so far.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- SARD dresses the 5th-gen Supra into a carbon suit
- Mid-engined Corvette gains yet another carbon body kit
- Vintage BMW 3.0 CSL E9 racer revived as a street-legal replica
- Zagato family buys out the first two Zagato Heritage Twins by R-Reforged
- Overfinch waves current-gen Range Rover goodbye with Velocity Final Edition