Wheelsandmore rolls out an 805-HP Ferrari F8 Tributo
Wheelsandmore has added a whole range of new tuning options for the Ferrari F8 Tributo, making meaningful changes to its suspension, exhaust system and powertrain.
For €5,000, the German aftermarket shop will boost the 3.9-liter twin-turbo V8 from its original 720 PS (710 hp / 530 kW) to 816 PS (805 hp / 600 kW). The torque will rise from 770 Nm (568 lb-ft) to 890 Nm (656 lb-ft). Acceleration times remain unannounced, but it is worth noting that Novitec pushed out a very similar upgrade around a month ago, reducing the 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) time from 2.9s to 2.6s.
Also included in the Wheelsandmore F8 Tributo kit are a 35mm (1.4”) drop in suspension height (€1,170), a 40mm (1.6”) front axle lift kit for those formidable towering speedbumps (€5,940), a stainless-steel exhaust system with improved sound (no quotation so far) and wheels available in 21 and 22 inch sizes. For the latter part, customers are invited to choose among such brands as F.I.W.E., FORK, and 6Sporz, and the most basic wheel set would cost €10,990.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Body kit, wheels and 420 HP: AC Schnitzer works its magic on the new BMW M4
- Video: 94-year-old Dodge vs. 1,200-HP Corvette Z06
- 1 out of 85 Mercedes SL 73 AMG coupes goes up on sale
- Singer finishes its 2nd Porsche 911 restomod for Taiwan
- Why buy a fancy Hummer when you can get a real military truck instead?