Meet SWAE 720S, a new tuner’s take on the McLaren supercar
The recently born luxury vehicle customizer SWAE has unveiled its first project: the SWAE 720S, which uses McLaren 720S underpinnings for a rather compelling effect.
The track-focused ride wears an elaborately designed aerodynamic kit made of 3D-printed carbon fiber. Included are wheel arch extensions, a large rear wing resting on titanium supports, and front fender details. Rounding off the sleek and sporty image are custom-ordered 10-spoke rims.
Things get even more interesting under the hood. The 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 there hits the rear wheels with 900 brake PS (888 bhp / 662 kW).
SWAE accepts similar orders starting from $500,000.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mansory pushes Ferrari F8 Tributo further towards perfection
- H&R launches a lowering kit for 3rd-gen Ford Kuga
- Video: Prior Design stoops as low as to tune Dacia Logan… or does it?
- Ford Explorer hearse looks controversial with Lincoln styling
- Would you believe this BMW 535is has 200k miles on the clock?