Did this Chevrolet Corvette overdose on blue paint?
The mid-engined C8 ‘Vette comes in a number of finishes, Rapid Blue being one of the most desirable ones. The owner of the car feature in this video may have loved it a bit too much, though.
He fitted the sporty ride with oversized Forgiato Blocco ECL rims measuring 21 inches across front and 22 inches rear. This is two inches larger than stock at both ends, and it certainly shows. He had the rim and spoke fronts painted Rapid Blue as well, and added what looks like the entire Z51 package complete with a massive rear wing to max out on style points.
Crack open the door, and you will be attacked by the same black-and-blue color scheme in the cabin. Isn’t this a bit over the top? What do you think?
Regardless, it looks like the owner of this Chevy Corvette is not alone in his fashion taste. Peek inside our gallery for another, very similarly painted ‘Vette using Forgiato’s Villaggi ECL wheel set.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Video: This is how you ruin an Infiniti QX70 (please don’t)
- 50-year-old Ford Bronco gets cut to 2/3rds of its length (but not really)
- Racing driver teases a front-engined DeLorean DMC-12
- Mansory launches Porsche Taycan body kit, wheels and accessories
- Video: Diesel-powered BMW 2 Series gets NOS, 572 HP