Drag Race: RS 6 vs. GT-R Nismo vs. Panamera Turbo S
The CarWOW crew found three powerful AWD cars to pit against each other: an Audi RS 6 Avant wagon went up against a Nissan GT-R Nismo and a facelifted Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid.
Powering the Audi is a four-liter V8 rated at 600 PS (592 hp / 441 kW) and 800 Nm (590 lb-ft). The car weighs in at 2,075 kg (4,575 lbs) and starts from £94,500 in the United Kingdom.
Porsche’s hybrid liftback benefits from a mid-life refresh that gives it 700 PS (690 hp / 515 kW) and 870 Nm (642 lb-ft). It is considerably heavier at 2,350 kg (5,180 lbs) and starts as high as £140,000.
The Nissan is the most lightweight car out of the three at 1,745 kg (3,847 lbs) and also the most expensive at £150,000. It churns out 600 PS (592 hp / 441 kW) and 652 Nm (480 lb-ft) of torque.
No clear winner was determined in the races that ensued. Earlier on, the same team pitted a Nissan GT-R Nismo up against a Porsche 911 Turbo S and an Audi R8 Performance.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Drag Race: Electrified Jeep Wrangler 4xe challenges the Ford Bronco
- Chevy may transform the Camaro into an electric sedan by 2025
- Elon Musk denies new Model S buyers a normal steering wheel
- Elderly and worn Mercedes-Benz 300 SL fetches $1.4M at an auction
- Reports: Dodge may bring Charger and Challenger production back to the USA