Motor Valley Fest confirmed as an offline event for July 2021
The traditional Motor Valley festival in Modena, Italy had to go online for 2020 due to the pandemic, but this year will see it combine the best of both worlds: all events will be available to visit at the site and to watch online.
Barring unforeseen circumstances, the Motor Valley 2021 will be the first major show event to be held in Europe this year. Most of the program will play out on July 1 through 4, including several races between Maserati, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Dallara and Energica cars. The main race will take place on the Misano World Circuit, and the title of the GT World Challenge Europe will be awarded as usual.
Elsewhere, Motor Valley will bring together owners of rare and exotic cars made before 1975. Guests and participants will be able to take a stroll down Parco Novi Sad, which will be turned into a huge car exhibition area. Italian Minister for Foreign Affairs is expected to speak at the event along with a number of high-ranking officials and executives of Italian car marques.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Dodge cancels the premiere of its final Dodge V8 special; you can guess why
- Refreshed Audi e-tron now revealed in full
- Mazda MX-5 owners set a new Guinness record by their sheer number
- Mercedes-Benz eActros LongHaul breaks cover in Hannover
- Volkswagen ID. Buzz tries the roles of a fridge and a workshop on wheels