Vossen Wheels unveils a Lexus LC 500 restyle
Vossen Wheels, a company specializing in car customization parts, has released a tuning kit for the hi-end Lexus LC 500 coupe. The changes are purely cosmetic, but of course sometimes it’s the entire point.
This new rendition of Lexus LC 500 has been given the codename of LCUL8TR (which is kind of close to “I’ll-see-you-later”). It isn’t lacquered but rather laminated in a pleasant matte/metallic sky blue tint.
The facelifted car now features unique Vossen Forged CG-205t, 22-inch, Miami White wheels, new suspension, exhaust, and hi-end Pirelli tires.
The Vossen restyle of Lexus LC 500 gets to keep the same old five-liter V8 capable of 477 hp.
- Mitsubishi enters the Fast and Furious Live show with a pimped-out L200 pickup
- McLaren SpecOps releases an even louder exhaust system
- Pogea Racing releases an upgrade package for the Ferrari 488 GTB
- SVM turns a Nissan Qashqai-R SUV into an insane racecar
- Roush Performance unveils the Ford Super Duty F-250