Vossen Wheels unveils a Lexus LC 500 restyle
Vossen Wheels, a company specializing in car customization parts, has released a tuning kit for the hi-end Lexus LC 500 coupe. The changes are purely cosmetic, but of course sometimes it’s the entire point.
This new rendition of Lexus LC 500 has been given the codename of LCUL8TR (which is kind of close to “I’ll-see-you-later”). It isn’t lacquered but rather laminated in a pleasant matte/metallic sky blue tint.
The facelifted car now features unique Vossen Forged CG-205t, 22-inch, Miami White wheels, new suspension, exhaust, and hi-end Pirelli tires.
The Vossen restyle of Lexus LC 500 gets to keep the same old five-liter V8 capable of 477 hp.
- Unique Ferrari Portofino spotted in Milano, Italy
- Land Rover Defender gets an engine from Ford Mustang
- This is what a custom Nissan GT-R with bronze wheels and a new body kit looks like
- Land Rover Defender gets a bunch of upgrades from Ares Design
- Japanese tuners release a body kit for the Land Cruiser