NEIDFAKTOR reveals another Audi RS3 interior overhaul
In a move against the common opinion that Audi cars don’t really need customization, the German car designer NEIDFAKTOR has done a yet another interior overhaul of the Audi RS3 sedan.
Let’s have a look at the changes. Here’s a new cockpit clad in black Alcantara with bright red stitching. Similar red accents can be seen all over the interior and make it look rather vivid and stylish. The steering wheel also makes use of the same black/red gamma.
The latest-generation Audi RS3 was revealed to a wide audience in September 2016. The car comes with a 2.5-liter V5 TFSI motor with 400 hp which enables it to run 0-100 km/h (0-58 mph) in 3.9 seconds.
- Mitsubishi enters the Fast and Furious Live show with a pimped-out L200 pickup
- McLaren SpecOps releases an even louder exhaust system
- Pogea Racing releases an upgrade package for the Ferrari 488 GTB
- SVM turns a Nissan Qashqai-R SUV into an insane racecar
- Roush Performance unveils the Ford Super Duty F-250