Liberty Walk gives the latest Lexus LC a facelift
Even as Japanese luxury coupes go, Lexus LC possesses a particularly striking design and noble posture. Surely enough, however, there’s always room for improvement.
Car geeks from Liberty Walk, a world famous car design atelier, have worked their magic on this pinnacle of automotive creation to make it stand out even more. As a result, body kits for the Lexus LC 500 and the LC 500h were released.
Both models were given the trademark Liberty Walk massive bolt-on fender, a front lip, side skirts, a rear diffusor, and a boot lid-mounted wing for further aerodynamic perfection. Two versions of the body kit are available for U.S. $13,380 and $16,740.
In addition to the above, both cars can take advantage of new, unique wheels and exhaust system. The add-on alone costs another $7,900, however.
- Mitsubishi enters the Fast and Furious Live show with a pimped-out L200 pickup
- McLaren SpecOps releases an even louder exhaust system
- Pogea Racing releases an upgrade package for the Ferrari 488 GTB
- SVM turns a Nissan Qashqai-R SUV into an insane racecar
- Roush Performance unveils the Ford Super Duty F-250